Xiaofeng Song (宋晓峰), Ph.D.
Department of Biomedical Engineering,
College of Automation Engineering,
Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics
Nanjing 210016, China
Tel：+86 25 84891938-602
Room 408,#2 CAE building,
Nanjing 211106, China
Prof. Xiaofeng Song completed his PhD training in computational simulation and intelligent information processing in Department of Chemical Engineering, Zhejiang University in 2003 and carried out his postdoctoral training with Professor Zuhong Lu at the Department of Biomedical Engineering, Southeast University from 2004-2006, Prof. Song joined Department of Biomedical Engineering, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics since 2003. From July 2007 to Oct. 2007, Prof. Song worked with Professor Phoebe Chen as a visiting scholar supported by Chinese government at bioinformatics laboratory in Deakin University, Australia. From December 2013 to December. 2014, Prof. Song worked with Professor Kai Wang and Professor Wange Lu as a visiting scholar supported by CSC at University of Southern California,USA. Prof. Song has published more than 80 papers, including more than 25 SCI, 30 EI or ISTP papers.
Member, Life Electronics Society, Chinese Institute of Electronics,
Member, Medical Engineering Comittee, Chinese Medical Association;
Member, Bioinformatics Committee, Jiangmsu Biomedical Engineering Society;
Member, BioPhotonics Committee, Jiangsu Biomedical Engineering Society;
Member, Chinese Society of Biomedical Engineering;
Member, Editorial Board of “International Journal of Bio-science and Bio-technology” ;
Member of Program Committee, WCCI2008, IJCBS2009, I3C2009, I3C2010 ;
Progam Co-chairs, BSBT2008, BSBT2009, BSBT2010 ;
Reviewer, Conference in Computational Intelligence and ANN, IJCNN06～IJCNN09,ISNN06～ISNN09;
Reviewer, Computers in Biology and Medicine, Chinese Science Bulletin, Journal of Southeast University, and so on.
Lang Xu (徐琅)
Research Interests: disease-related proteomics
responsible for wet-experimental arrangement and management
Xiaobai Zhang (张小白)
Research Interests and Publications
1.Computational analysis and genome-scale prediction of protein localizations;
2.Characterization of functional proteins in trypanosomes;
3.Computational analysis of non-coding RNA;
4.Data mining and knowledge discovery of microarray data;
1. Xiaobai Zhang, Juan Cui, Daniel Nilsson, Kapila Gunasekera, Isabel Roditi, Astrid Chanfon, Xiaofeng Song, Huinan Wang, Ying Xu and Torsten Ochsenreiter. The Trypanosoma brucei mitocarta and its regulation and splicing pattern during development. Nucleic Acids Research. (accepted) (SCI, IF#7.479)
2. Xiaobai Zhang, Xiaofeng Song and Huinan Wang. Characteristic comparison between two types of miRNA precursors in metazoan species. BioSystems, 2010, doi:10.1016/j.biosystems.2010.02.009.
3. Huanping Zhang, Xiaofeng Song, Huinan Wang and Xiaobai Zhang. MIClique: an algorithm to identify differentially coexpressed disease gene subset from microarray data. Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology, 2009, doi:10.1155/2009/642524.
4. Xiaobai Zhang, Xiaofeng Song, Huinan Wang and Huanping Zhang. Characteristic analysis of miRNA precursors in metazoan species. The Seventh Asia Pacific Bioinformatics Conference, 2008.
5. Xiaobai Zhang, Xiaofeng Song, Huinan Wang and Huanping Zhang. Sequential local least squares imputation estimating missing value of DNA microarray data. Computers in Biology and Medicine, 2008, 38(10): 1112-1120.
Hui Yi (易辉)
Research Interests and Publications
Intelligent information processing, optimization for SVM classification and regression, the selecting strategy for training samples.
1. 易辉，宋晓峰，姜斌，王定成。基于结点优化的决策导向非循环图支持向量机。自动化学报。2010，36(3): 427-432.
2. Yi,Hui; Song, Xiaofeng. Missing Value Estimation for Gene Expression Data Using GRNN. Proceeding of the 4'th International Forum on Post-genome Technologies. 2006.
5. 易辉，宋晓峰，姜斌，王定成。基于AdaBoost方法的支持向量机训练样本选择. 2009全国第十四届自动化应用技术学术交流会.
6. Hui Yi, Xiaofeng Song, and Bin Jiang. Label-based System for Online Fault Diagnosis using Multiclass Support Vector Machines。International Journal of System Science (submitted)
7. Hui Yi, Xiaofeng Song, and Bin Jiang. Structure Selection of Support Vector Machine based on Decision Directed Acyclic Graph based on Misclassification Loss Minimization. (In preparation)
- Hao Jia (贾浩)
- Lei Cheng(成磊)
- Yan Jing (荆艳)
- Lizhen Hu (胡丽珍)
- Yujiao Yan (闫玉娇))
- Bing He (何冰)
- Jian Zhao (赵健)
- Gushan Pang (庞古山)
- Yue Wang (王跃)
- Haiyan Yu (俞海燕)
- Shanshan Zhang (张珊珊)
- Wei Shi (施伟)